Behind all our manifestations, we must know God in order to have the proper consciousness. The reason is because we can only expect to receive according to our own perception of the Source.
- In the end all things lead back to God, The Source. It begins with knowing what you want, and then knowing how to get it through intention, and then knowing that intention works through the power of God, and then knowing that your relationship with God determines how it all happens. Knowing God is the ultimate.
When you literally know the thoughts that God thinks, you will have certainty about the way God is, and have peace. The Bible is the only place that reveals the definite thoughts of God. “For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.” This is God Himself speaking in the first person about what He thinks towards you. God is a self aware, self conscious being as he declares with the word “I”. He himself says what he thinks.
God is aware of the thoughts that he thinks towards you. He is not an unconscious, automatic intelligence that runs the universe. He is an active intelligence that has a self conscious personality. He is declaring the thoughts that he thinks towards you.
- This means that no one can make conjunctures about what God thinks, because God Himself is stating what he thinks. No one can also question whether God thinks evil unconsciously, because God says he KNOWS the thoughts that he thinks toward us.
The thoughts that God thinks towards you are of peace and not of evil. The word peace in the Hebrew is “Shalom.” It means wholeness and completeness. This includes prosperity, well being, happiness and everything that pertains to the fullness of life.
- HGod does not think evil to you, which means you do not have to worry that God thinks punishment or suffering towards you. This is true for those who believe in the LORD because their faith is counted for righteousness. Believers enjoy the peace of holiness.
God wants to give you an expected end. This means that he does not want you to have faith for nothing, or to hope in vain. You do not have to worry whether your trust in God is ultimately a waste of time, or whether God only wants you to develop faith without giving you what you want. You can have certainty that there is an end to your hope where you will experience fulfillment of what you want. He wants to give you something that you expect and not what you did not expect. Your faith is not fooled with.
The Bible says that the LORD God is a sun and shield: the LORD will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly. This means that you do not have to worry if God is withholding something good from you and not allowing you to have it. He says he withholds nothing good from you if you are righteous by faith. The only righteousness is the righteousness of faith. If you believe correctly about God, nothing good will be withheld from you. So you can expect to receive fully.
God says let them shout for joy, and be glad, that favour my righteous cause: yes, let them say continually, Let the LORD be magnified, which has pleasure in the prosperity of his servant. God himself says he has pleasure in your prosperity. It means he is not against you prospering, but he enjoys and loves it when you prosper. This is God’s heart towards you. Those who think God is against the idea of financial increase are deceived. When you believe correctly about God, you can receive richly.
Jesus said the thief comes not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. This means that Satan is the one who takes away your things and destroy what is yours. It is not God who does it. God wants to give you life more abundantly. God is your answer, not your problem. The problem comes from the devil. Believe correctly about God and know who the enemy is. Then you will be in proper alignment to manifest the victory.
Thus says the LORD, your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I am the LORD thy God which teaches you to profit, which leads you by the way that you should go. God teaches you to profit, to increase in prosperity and well being. You don’t have to worry that if you follow God, he will teach you to become poorer or to suffer more.
- That is a deception used by the enemy to prevent people from following God. When you follow God, he will lead you in the way that you should go that is towards your best good.
God’s word says we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose. In this way, you can have peace that although things may seem bad in the moment, or things are leading towards worse scenario, it will ultimately all work out for good.
- You will find yourself in a better position that you ever were before. There is a definite hope for the future and it can and will only be good. This is because God himself said so. Believe and it will be.
All that God is today, you may wonder if it will be so every single day. What you want is certainty and consistency because if something is true, it has to be true time and time again.
- Therefore the word of God says that Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever. Jesus Christ is the Personal Aspect of God. The nature of God is revealed in the person of Jesus Christ. So God will always think thoughts of peace towards you, never withhold good from you and teach you to profit every day you live.
Owner and Founder At The Goddess Bibles A Memoir By Laura Zukerman
Becoming Your Inner Goddess
Goddess On Fire 🔥