Many people think that luck is something that is purely random, unpredictable and difficult to control. That is because they do not know what luck really is. When you are able to know the true definition of luck, you can learn the whole science behind this phenomena and gain control over it. Luck is another aspect of your reality and perhaps the most powerful and important one. The more conscious and aware you become of the elements of your reality, the more of a conscious and powerful creator you will be.
Your luck is your psychokinetic resonance with the environment you are in. Like everything else, luck is an energy. It is something that is quantifiable not in physical but in nonphysical ways. You can quantify it physically only in terms of its physical manifestations in your life. Luck is dependent on time, place and consciousness. When you are lucky, you are in mental and emotional resonance with your surroundings. When you are unlucky, it is the opposite. The level of resonance is the level of your luck.
Luck is also a feeling or emotion because emotion is energy in motion. When you are lucky, you are also feeling lucky. Your feeling is your vibration and therefore you are vibrating luck and feeing it. You feel and experience that everything is working for you when you are lucky. You feel that everything is working against you when you aren’t lucky. A state of vibrational harmony or disharmony with your environment is the whole explanation for this. You either feel that things are in a flow or things are disrupted.
Your energy level determines your luck vibration. At times when you are feeling low of energy, that is also when your luck vibration is at a low point. You are more likely to make careless mistakes, become more accident prone and flop up in some way. When you are feeling high of energy, that is also when your luck vibration is in a high state. You are sharper, clearer and more in the zone. You seem to be able to do amazing things in ways that baffle others to the point that makes you seem very skillful or lucky.
Actually luck and skill are one. The more in energetic resonance you are with your environment, the more your skill will work and the luckier you’ll seem. You can always observe that when the best are in action, they always seem to have both their skill and the situation working for them. You can never separate luck from skill because after all, they are both part of the same thing called psychokinetic resonance with the environment. Your skill is your capability of handling the situation which depends on luck.
Once you know that luck is an energy, you can depend on it in that manner. You cannot depend on luck that is considered to be random chance occurrence. You can’t depend on such things because they do not exist. A non existent thing cannot be depended upon. Everything that exists is a part of consciousness and can be controlled by consciousness. Therefore luck exist and is fully under your control. Knowing this, you never have to fear of bad luck because you can make all things work in your favor.
Since luck is dependent on energy, you have to pay attention to your level of energy in every moment and take charge of it. When you notice that your energy level is low, be more careful with the things you do especially if they are important. You may make mistakes that usually never happen, and wonder how could you be so unlucky or stupid. You may realize that every time you have made careless or stupid mistakes that seem to be like bad luck, it was when your energy level was indeed at a low point.
Lack of focus and lack of being adequately present minded also creates bad luck. Do you notice that when you make stupid mistakes in situations, you felt that you were not ready? What do you mean by not being ready? You mean that you weren’t focusing properly or fully enough, and you weren’t being adequately present minded. The first step to controlling luck is to be present minded. If you want to be lucky, you must put your focus in the activity you are doing. Or else you’d create bad luck and mistakes.
Your level of focus and placing your mind in the present determines your psychokinetic resonance with the environment. Focusing is how you channel energy towards a particular time and place. When your focus is here, your energy is channeled here and you experience luck here. Where you focus is where you generate luck in. That is why the secret of success is focus. Successful people are lucky people because they have more focus than the unsuccessful and unlucky ones. Focus to be a lucky one.
Seek to maintain a high level of energy or vibration at all times. People who experience their luck going up and down throughout the day allow their energy to go up and down. People who experience their luck being consistently high all the time maintain their energy and vibration at a high level. At times when your energy is low, seek to increase it to a higher level again. Do not continue doing any work at a low level of energy because you will tend to make mistakes. Recharge your energy first, then work.
Be aware of negative thoughts and feelings that will bring your level of energy or vibration lower.
- Positive thoughts and feelings bring your energy level and vibrations higher. Therefore choose to think positive thoughts and feel positive emotions, and you will experience more luck and success in your life. You can also increase your luck when you are more intent of succeeding in a certain situation. Your energy of intent will energize you with the luck you need, and that is why willful intent bends the world to you.
Action alone does not always produce the desired results. Sometimes a lot of action is taken but little results are produced. At other times, little to no action is taken and yet much results are produced. It is said that knowledge is required for successful action. But what is it that attracts the right knowledge to you to act upon at the right time? Also, you never seem to have full knowledge of all the factors affecting the decision that you are taking. There are variables and factors hidden from you. What is it that causes you to make the right decisions, and what causes your decisions to turn out well for you?
- What is the missing determinant required for success in life? What is this mysterious force or seemingly most elusive variable that affects outcomes? It is Luck. The questions is, can we control luck? Is Luck a Natural Force that we can harness like electricity, magnetism, etc? Why are some people more lucky than others? Why do people’s luck change in certain directions and at certain times? When we begin to understand more about Luck and how it works, we begin to be able to utilize it. Luck is the most powerful force in the universe, because it influences all other forces. Luck is an energy that you can control, harness and direct. Luck is controlled by your alignment of energy.
Christianity focuses on the favor of God as the main thing that attracts everything good. The universal way would be to focus on luck to attract all good things and events. Luck is an important factor for winning games. This reality is a game. It is good to have luck on your side. You can control probability with your actions and foreknowledge. But sometimes there are certain probabilities that you may not have knowledge of, or your actions can’t control. Therefore you still need luck to fill in the gaps. An attitude of being lucky requires you to be in a playful, lighthearted and happy state. It’s got to feel easy and light.
- A lucky state has lightness and ease to it. You can make a game difficult or you can make it easy. Making it difficult causes you to feel stuck constantly. Making it easy enables you to move through the storyline as quickly as you can. Luck and the execution of skill is the full vibrational alignment. Luck and skill seem to be opposite. Skill requires concentration and seriousness. Luck requires relaxation and playfulness. A balance or blend between the two is the perfect state for maximum performance in winning a game.
- This is one of the secrets of intention and detachment. You have to desire and allow. You have to desire and be clear about your desire, and align your energy and actions with your desire in every way possible. A state of being lucky also enables you to tap into inspiration and information. The luck vibration attracts ideas, knowledge, people, events and everything else that is beneficial to your well-being. The tides of luck are always changing therefore you can influence it to change in your favor.
- If you can maintain your emotional state towards the positive through the flux of events, you can keep turning luck in your favor or maintain a lucky streak. It doesn’t mean you do not allow your emotional state to sink or dampen with the flow, but you allow it to bounce back up again and be unsinkable. The tide of luck and emotion are one. Whatever you are tuned into more is what you will manifest or attract.
- Frequency is everything, frequency is what you are. Whatever you feel lighter, more fun, enjoyable and more value fulfilling and more interested about comes to you quicker and more easily. That is why things that are your passion tend to come more quickly, easily and effortless to you.
- You can’t create what your natural passions are, but you can create the state of luck that attracts everything else that is good for you. Spiritual information is the first thing that comes more easily and naturally, because the higher worlds are spiritual and spiritual information leads to everything else.
Owner and Founder At The Goddess Bibles A Memoir By Laura Zukerman
Becoming Your Inner Goddess
Goddess of Positive thoughts and high energy vibration levels 🧘♀️💕🥊❤️☀️